Hye Malaysia! Apple really rocks the world nowadays. Everyday, people will buy apple's products. Yes, apple products are very simple, unique, high tech, edgy, ecstatic and sophisticated. Anybody who owns ipod,macbook and iphone will feel like they own the world. Just like me, they would feel like that because many people want apple products, but only some people who are lucky enough are able to have one. =)

Do not worry Malaysian! I will show you how to get apple products, especially Iphone!.
In my hand right now, I have 5 second hand iphones, and 1 ipod nano. All of them are 'like new' and in good condition. How do I get them? I buy them from a group of people who want to upgrade their iphone 2G and iphone 3G to the newer one which is Iphone 3GS. So, they sell their iphone at lower price. They are very lucky because they have no financial problems anymore.

However, Malaysian will get lucky too because I will try to buy the second hand iphones and will let you know update (attention: I will do so if there are demands) .
Below are second hand iphone price:

1.Apple iphone 2G 8GB will be around RM1399 – RM1599 (depends on condition)

2.Apple iphone 2G 16GB will be around RM1699 – RM1799 (depends on condition)

3.Apple iphone 3G 8GB will be around RM1899 – RM2099 (depends on condition)

4.Apple iphone 3G 16GB will be around RM2199 – RM2399 (depends on condition)


Let's grab this opportunity. Why do we need to pay more to buy a new one? Why do we need to pay more?

I will email the details and pictures of the iphones if you need one. For more info, feel free to email me at (syahirisme@gmail.com).