Good news for Iphone fanz!
I have just reduced my iphone's price!

This 720 hours discount is like a gift for you guys because keep on giving me advices, supports and anything through email.
I really happy and appreciate it. Thank you.

The 720 hours has begin. It started at 12.30am EST , July 16 2009. So, anyone who would like to order an iphone in this range of time, you will automatically get the discount.
For example, if you order an iphone 3g 16gb, the price will be RM 1975(instead of RM2055). Iphone 3G : RM 1675, and Iphone 2G : RM 1275.

However, every price still negotiable (depends on situation) .

One more thing, I have one more bonus. I will install 4-6 application from applestore worth RM300 for free. You may choose 'em from my list(the list will be sent to you if you need it).

Then, I wanna mention that I will ship the iphone using USPS. It will take about 7-16 days to arrive at your address. THe cost for the shipping is free( the cost is included in the iphone's price). But, if you are really need the iphone
earlier, I will upgrade the shipping method. So, you will get your item within a week. However the cost is very high. USPS will charge about RM300-RM400. If you can afford it, I will use the fastest method.

For the payment, I am prefer to use paypal. If you are not familiar with it, you may bank in to my Cimb acc. then you need to send the details transaction through email.

So, ask me anything if you need more explaination. I will try my best to help

you may start you order, now! =)

email: syahirisme@gmail.com


PowWeb Hosting - Only $3.88 per month!